Nigeria's No.1 gossip blog

Nigeria's #1 Gossip and Entertainment Center

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

All men are thieves that's why I don't date- Afia Schwarzenegger

Popular Ghanian Actress, Afia Schwarzenegger explained that marriage is not her concern anymore, as hers recently shattered.

Schwarzenegger was given divorce by her ex husband some few weeks ago.

According to the actress, she vowed never to fall in love again as she sees all men as criminals.

Afia Schwarzenegger claimed she has turned off many proposals from men because of their nature.

She said;

“I recently met a nice guy but the very moment he said ‘I love you’ I have stopped answering his calls. am afraid of him. I don’t believe in anybody” she expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot